Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 8, 2017

Printly Review – Worth its weight in gold?

Printly Review – Worth its weight in gold?
Official site: https://goo.gl/ky3mPb
If you don’t value yourself and value your ​printly review then no one else will.
If you’ve paid me for an hour’s consultation and you turn up on the call ten
minutes late then you’re getting 50 minutes of my time NOT an hour.
Likewise if you trust me enough to spend your hard-earned money buying this
mini-book then you’re going to get ten times the amount back in value
because that’s how much time I’ve put into the research and writing of it.
We all get the same amount of time in a day of course, so what’s the
difference between the time of a successful person and someone who isn’t
successful?
There CAN only be one difference if the amount of time is the same for the
billionaire and the beggar…
…and that’s what each of them DO with their given printly review 
If you’re trying to build a business while holding down a 9-5 job you’re likely to
view your time on a hourly rate because chances are that’s how your 9-5
salary is worked out
If you earn £10 an hour then that’s the amount you’ll mentally need to dump
before you start to earn more than that.
That’s NOT your true hourly rate when you’re working in your own business
It’s not as hard as it sounds. You just need to STOP doing things that waste
your time or earn you less than this amount.
Here’s an example…
I hired my first support person when I realised I was working four hours a
DAY answering my support printly review .
In terms of an hourly rate I was earning precisely zero from that activity.
Once I hired my support I freed up 20 hours a week.
In those first twenty hours a week I conceived and created a continuity course
than brought me $10,000 a month as soon as it was launched
It doesn’t take a maths genius (luckily because I’m not) long to work out that
my hourly rate for those twenty hours was $500 an hour. But it took me a
couple of months to realise that I needed to free myself up and hire support
staff.
So if we presume it took me two months to work this out then actually take
action…
…then that procrastination cost me $20,000 in lost revenue - two month’s
worth of continuity payments.
(That’s why I move fast when I take action these days - it COSTS me not to!)
Here’s another example - I don’t do launches these days.
Instead my model is about recruiting freebie-seekers (yes I said a dirty word!)
and gradually turning them into fans and then buyers within my own internal
funnels
Details:
tag: buy printly, get printly, printly, printly bonus, printly demo, printly explain, printly honest review, printly oto, printly oto review, printly price, printly proof, printly review oto, printly review upsell, printly reviews, printly upsell, printly users review, review printly

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét