Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Campervan Commissions Review – A complete path to make more profits

Campervan Commissions Review – A complete path to make more profits
Official site: https://goo.gl/83gGdK
Finally, it’s time to talk about campervan commissions review!
I did what most people do when it comes to list
building. I opted for solo ads. For those who have no clue
what solo ads are, you are missing out big time!
Basically, solo ads involve you paying other
marketers, who already have a huge list, to send an email to
their list with your email swipe and link. For example, if Bob
paid Mary some cash for 500 clicks, Mary will then email her
list until all the 500 clicks have been delivered. Of course,
the delivery of clicks is tracked by the solo ad platform you
use. If you are contacting the vendor directly, I suggest you
use some sort of tracking tool. I highly recommend using
ClickMagick, because they got some awesome features and
are 100% newbie friendly and affordable.
As you can see, the concept of purchasing solo ads
is very simple, BUT don’t take it lightly! There are certain
things you must know, if you want to actually make money
with the traffic you are sent or else you would just be pouring
your money down the campervan commissions review.
1
Since I had already booked maximum clicks with
my trusted solo ad vendors to promote my other funnels, I
had no choice but to ‘test’ different solo ad vendors. This can
be a daunting task, because sometimes you just cannot rely
on their reviews. First hand experience is best!
However, I just didn’t want to run any risks, or
maybe, I just couldn’t be bothered. So I decided to buy Matt
Bacak’s Solo Ad Black Book, in which he compiles a list of
solo ad vendors and rates them. He claims that he spends
over $250k per month on solo ads. Whether true or not,
someone had done the homework for me and that was better
than nothing. As I went through the list of vendors I selected
a few, who were rated highly. Then, I went to them and
started testing the traffic source.
I always start with 
campervan commissions review small. The reason for this
is because you want to make sure that the traffic quality is
good and that your squeeze page conversion is high. Only
then would I go in and buy more clicks. So there are three
main criteria I would consider first before scaling my
campaign:
At least 70% tier 1 traffic (US, UK, AUS, CA, NZ)
At least 25% opt in rate (this is a little low, but it suffices)
The vendor is NOT an ass. No, really, I mean it.
I ended up ordering about 12,000 clicks in total,
for which I paid approximately $7K. For obvious reasons, I
cannot reveal who the vendors were. All I can say is that
some belonged to Safe-Swaps and the Warrior Classified Ads.
My investment built me a list of about 5771
subscribers and a fair share of sales, which were all on
‘rebill’. So, it is way too early to calculate my return of
investment (ROI). If you have promoted Clickbank products
before, you should understand that it is difficult to calculate
ROI from rebilled products, especially with the 60-day refund
policy, the chargeback and so forth.
The amount I earned from Clickbank sales were
good, but I actually made more money from the list itself.
However, it didn’t stop there. The 5771 subscribers had
access to the same done-for-you squeeze pages too,
remember? A large percentage of them went through my
‘tested’ follow-up emails and the open rate and click through
rate (CTR) were actually higher than what I expected.
My intention was not to build a relationship or
employ attraction marketing or anything like that. I simply
wanted to give them some basic training on what to do with
their done-for-you squeeze pages.
2
Details:


tag: buy campervan commissions, campervan commissions, campervan commissions bonus, campervan commissions bonus review, campervan commissions by users review, campervan commissions demo, campervan commissions honest review, campervan commissions oto, campervan commissions oto review, campervan commissions review bonus, get campervan commissions, purchase campervan commissions

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét