Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

XLeads 360 Review – Bigger list – bigger check

XLeads 360 Review – Bigger list – bigger check
Official site: https://goo.gl/EYcbwk
I ended up ordering about 12,000 clicks in total,
for which I paid approximately $7K. For obvious reasons, I
cannot reveal who the vendors were. All I can say is that
some belonged to Safe-Swaps and the Warrior Classified Ads.
My investment built me a list of about 5771
subscribers and a fair share of sales, which were all on
‘rebill’. So, it is way too early to calculate my return of
investment (ROI). If you have promoted xleads 360 review
before, you should understand that it is difficult to calculate
ROI from rebilled products, especially with the 60-day refund
policy, the chargeback and so forth.
The amount I earned from Clickbank sales were
good, but I actually made more money from the list itself.
However, it didn’t stop there. The 5771 subscribers had
access to the same done-for-you squeeze pages too,
remember? A large percentage of them went through my
‘tested’ follow-up emails and the open rate and click through
rate (CTR) were actually higher than what I expected.
My intention was not to build a 
xleads 360 review or
employ attraction marketing or anything like that. I simply
wanted to give them some basic training on what to do with
their done-for-you squeeze pages.
For a period of approximately 3 weeks, my
subscribers went to work and started promoting THEIR donefor-you squeeze pages. I sat back and watched my autopilot
list grow and grow. I loved it!
This doesn’t happen very often in our industry. The
only time it does happen is when you do a product launch
and have affiliates or JV’s on board. Besides that I don’t think
anyone would build a list for you for free.
So to give you some numbers, 2,000 autopilot
leads would normally cost me $4,000 at about $2 per lead.
In 
xleads 360 review you were wondering, the autopilot list
primarily belonged to my subscribers, so there was no point
in teaching them how to promote their squeeze pages. I like
to call these leads ‘dirty’. A dirty list to me is one, to which I
can promote affiliate products on a regular basis and not
worry about the damage that it does to our rapport (since
there was none to begin with).
So, I loaded my affiliate campaigns to the list
without any worries. To be honest, the response I got was not
great, but that is not surprising! It’s a free list!
To cut the fluff, in exactly 30 days my list, which I
built through paid traffic amounted to 5,771 subscribers,
which I guess is not the best result but it was good enough
for me.
Meanwhile, my autopilot list had 2,433
subscribers. So that’s a total of 8,204 subscribers from an
initial $7k investment. Like I said earlier, I don’t know the ROI
yet, because it is impossible to calculate, but I think it is
looking sweet!
There is one disclaimer I need to make. I have no
way of checking, who actually built my autopilot list for me. It
could have been that the follow-up emails got everyone
pumped and they all went to work. It could have been that I
was lucky to ‘recruit’ an experienced marketer, who drove a
ton of traffic to his done-for-you squeeze pages. It could have
been the case that every one signed up one additional
person only.
That being said, this is probably the easiest way to
build your list (besides, product launches with 1 ,000
affiliates of course!). So let’s do a quick recap on the action
steps required for you to model my blueprint and hopefully
get some very awesome results (no guarantee of course).
Details:


tag: buy xleads 360, download xleads 360, get xleads 360, oto review xleads 360, purchase xleads 360, review xleads 360, xleads 360, xleads 360 author, xleads 360 bonus, xleads 360 bonus review, xleads 360 by users review, xleads 360 demo, xleads 360 honest review, xleads 360 oto, xleads 360 oto review, xleads 360 price, xleads 360 review bonus, xleads 360 review oto, xleads360, xleads360 bonus, xleads360 honest review, xleads360 oto, xleads360 oto review, xleads360 review, xleads360 upsell

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét