Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 7, 2017

Social Kickstart 2.0 Review – Managing and Scaling out FB Fan pages

Social Kickstart 2.0 Review – Managing and Scaling out FB Fan pages

Official site: https://goo.gl/63h8GL
TrafficGrab, for example, contains a lot of videos – along with mp3s and PDFs.
How to Make a Multimedia Product Open a PowerPoint or Keynote and create modules. Then record yourself talking and going through them with Camtasia or ScreenFlow. Load the videos into a membership area. Make sure that you pull out the mp3 version of it as well because people love to listen to the training videos as social kickstart 2.0 review . Let them download the video as well. Then attach a copy of the slides that people can download and read. Older consumers really like to print out stuff for some reason. The final result would be really nice product that you could sell, up to $300-400. That’s how most of my products are created now. It allows you to create the sales video and it also allows you to run a webinar promotion with partners if you want to.
Membership Tools I use Nanacast – that’s where the site lives. I load the content to Amazon S3 and I use Wistia for the video player. It gives me a really good multi-player. More than a dozen modules can all be in one convenient player and they’re using this quick player for each one in a row. You just embed that player straight into Nanacast.
Nanacast and WordPress You don’t have to integrate Nanacast with WordPress. You don’t even need a WordPress site. If you were just to use Nanacast, that would be enough to load a product, put your PayPal button, and to have affiliates. You don’t even need a domain name. You could point them directly to your product page, on Nanacast. But I tend to set up my own domain name and front-end WordPress site using
Optimize Press. After purchase, they get taken to Nanacast and that’s where they live. My two communities are still running through Nanacast, but they integrate through
vBulletin. You can create an API that talks to 
social kickstart 2.0 review. I do that because I want the community aspect. I want the chatting. You can still embed videos inside the community using eZs3 and Wistia.You start with the list. What problems do they have? In my case, they’ve mostly got the same problems I used to have before I found the products that solved them. So therefore, most of the things that I promote are products that I use, that I’m excited about, and that are easy for me to recommend to others.
Quality Control In our Zendesk, we’ve got a JV proposal tab. That’s where we put all the products that people have sent us to review or to promote. I have a person on my team who tests it. They’ll log in and check the product. I’ll have a look at the product as well. If it’s a software thing, then we’ll actually see if we can use it. There was a product released very recently that we got access to and we could not install. It was buggy and it would not install and we were therefore not able to say that we used it or that we liked it. So obviously we just didn’t promote it. If they were to buy it and it didn’t work, that would reflect on us and that doesn’t build a lifetime customer. We don’t ever want to think that somebody would be better off not opening our email. If people continually get a good experience with our affiliate recommendations, then they’re going to trust us and what we recommend in the 
social kickstart 2.0 review.
Relationships We can have the greatest relationship in the world, but if your product isn’t the right product for my customers, I’m not promoting it. It’s that simple. I will always put the customer before a quick income fix, because my business is not geared around a quick income fix.
Don’t Compromise There’s this horrible compromise in Internet marketing. People will promote someone else’s products because they owe them a favor or because they’re a buddy. It doesn’t matter if they haven’t even used the product
Details:


tag: buy social kickstart 2.0, get social kickstart 2.0, purchase social kickstart 2.0, review social kickstart 2.0, social kickstart, social kickstart 2, social kickstart 2 bonus, social kickstart 2 bonus review, social kickstart 2 honest review, social kickstart 2.0, social kickstart 2.0 bonus, social kickstart 2.0 bonus review, social kickstart 2.0 bonuses, social kickstart 2.0 demo, social kickstart 2.0 details, social kickstart 2.0 honest review, social kickstart 2.0 oto, social kickstart 2.0 oto review, social kickstart 2.0 price, social kickstart 2.0 review bonus

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét