Tìm kiếm Blog này

Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 7, 2017

UltraVid Review – Pile Up Your Traffic from Video Marketing

UltraVid Review – Pile Up Your Traffic from Video Marketing
Official site: https://goo.gl/gNT3hk
All maths type stuff.
I found that while I didn’t exactly enjoy it, to my surprise I was GOOD at ultravid review .
And of course I very much DID enjoy the additional profits that came from
tweaking my business because of the data I’d compiled.
Later on when my children got homework from school I found I was pretty
good at helping them with their maths homework and to my surprise I was
also quite good at explaining how it all worked to them.
I’d lost 15 years of experience and potential increased profits by
labelling myself as crap at maths and shying away from any part of my
work or business related to numbers.
How stupid is that?
If I’d convinced my children of anything remotely similar about their abilities
I’d be investigated for child cruelty!
How awful would it be to limit someone else’s potential in the same way?
Yet we do it to ourselves on an almost daily basis!
Many people aren’t successful because they’re scared of taking
responsibility for their own decisions.
It’s almost like they're waiting for a letter of permission from someone to move
ahead with their plans, or a committee to say ‘yes it’s OK to proceed’
I don’t mean they’re scared of taking action - they’re not, because once their
action has been approved by a coach, a mentor, a spouse or some random
person in a marketing forum or Facebook group they often WILL act*
*We’re taught that to become an expert at something, we must have that status bestowed on us by someone
ELSE - take a test, pass an exam, get a permit or a license. It’s often far quicker to appoint yourself as an
expert by writing a book, researching an forming your own opinion on a subject or just DOING the activity
The problem comes with trusting your own 
ultravid review- with realising that you
don’t need this approval. Which isn’t easy for us because from school to the
workplace we’ve usually been told what to do by others who are ‘in charge’
But if you want to be successful in business then it’s YOU who must be in
charge. It’s time to take your seat at the other side of the table. You have to
tell other people what to do - starting with your SELF
You have to trust your own judgement in the same way that you’d trust the
opinion of a doctor, architect or personal trainer you’d hired for their expertise.
Until you reach this stage of trusting your own judgement you’re NOT
going to find a decent level of success. I absolutely guarantee that fact.
Entrepreneurs trust their own judgement and act on it. If they’re only 10%
sure of their own judgement they’re still very likely to act on it because 10% of
your own judgement is still better than anyone else’s opinion.
Forget looking around to see what everyone else is doing. Embrace doing
things differently and taking chances. Take risks. Learn from results. Stop
worrying so much. Have fun…
…and most of all, stop waiting to be told what to do - instead instruct
YOURSELF and Get cracking right now…
At time of writing I’m working with a client who’s business model is pretty
much at it’s maximum profit limit.
How do I know this?
Well from a combination of factors:
1. Looking round the marketplace shows that any marketer with the same
model doesn’t appear to be making much more than a hundred grand a year.
Now I know that sounds OK if you’re only earning $20k but with the amount of
work required and the fact that a lot of it is ‘hands on’, in my opinion it’s not
that good and isn’t going to improve
2. I operated the same model myself for a time and couldn't get the profit
above a certain level no matter what I tried
3. It’s not scalable in the way that many online information businesses are
4. We’ve worked bloody hard to try to produce more profit from the business
and quite frankly I’ve tried damn near everything I know and we still can’t
generate more than an extra $1,000 a month from it
Now it’s possible there might be marketers or coaches out there who can pull
more profit from this model but the fact is my client has hired me for my
opinion and long-term I don’t think it’s going to show any significant increase
in profit without a serious amount of work, and my client is looking to ease off
rather than go more hands-on.
Luckily he’s a clever bloke and is willing to accept that if he wants to scale his
profits he needs to look at a different 
ultravid review and either take the
profits from his existing model or sell it
Here’s the point…
Some businesses are just like that - they will only ever generate profit to a
certain level. Ever.
It’s nothing to do with the businessperson who runs it - it’s just that the model
itself has built in limitations.
You have to know when to cut your losses.
Now as I said, there are genius business brains out there that I’m sure can
come along and make ANY model profitable.
But hiring those guys is beyond the financial reach of many people - if I cost
$5,000 a month to hire, these guys charge $50,000
And in my opinion the work simply isn’t worth it. If you have to work at a
model SO hard and hire a fifty grand a month guru then ask yourself Is it
really bloody worth the effort when the return might take years to cover the
$50k fee?
Details:
                                            

tag: buy ultravid, download ultravid, explain ultravid, get ultravid, purchase ultravid, review ultravid, ultravid, ultravid bonus, ultravid bonuses, ultravid demo, ultravid honest review, ultravid oto, ultravid oto bonus, ultravid oto review, ultravid price, ultravid review bonus, ultravid review oto, ultravid reviews, what is ultravid

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét