Tìm kiếm Blog này

Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 11, 2016

VIDEO TITAN 3.0 REVIEW – DISCOUNT AND HUGE BONUS

VIDEO TITAN 3.0 REVIEW – DISCOUNT AND HUGE BONUS
Official site: https://goo.gl/5D7Cm6
Two days later we did the second webinar, and video titan 3.0 review sold out, as well.  Now, I was already prepared to schedule a third webinar and  respond to those e-mails. I was just waiting for them to come in,  really hoping that they would come in and they did.  I received the same kind of response from people once the  webinar filled up and nobody else could get on. Now, with the
100-user license (which is 99 dollars a month –at least at this time
i t ’ s a 99 dollars a month license) if somebody drops off, it lets
somebody else get in.  So, when you are doing these webinars, it will end up saying that  you had 110 or 115 people on but in reality it’s 100 users. If you  get 100 attendees, that’s pretty much what you are going to have
for that session.  Now, the good news is you get 115 people that register for it even if 100 get on and you still have contact information for 115.
When 256 people registered for my first webinar, we got 256  contacts information even though only 100 people could attend  the webinar.  I continue to do these webinars over and over, figuring I will
continue to offer this webinar every two days or twice a week  until there is no more demand for it, until I am not filling up an entire classroom. I am not going to wait until there is nobody coming to the classroom, because I want to leave him or her wanting more. So, once 
video titan 3.0 review stops filling up, I am going to stop having this webinar, and maybe I will come back to it in a couple of months, but I am  going to stop and see what everybody says. If you keep doing it  every week, it’s no longer special. It’s kind of like living close to the beach, right? The beach is  always there, so those people often never go to the beach  because it’s always there. So, they take it for granted. I didn’t want them to take the webinars for granted. We did this webinar nine times. We had over 1,400 registrations, and over 850 people attended the webinars.  That means we had almost 100 participants every single webinar.  Of the 850 plus, probably closer to 900 attendees, more than 400  of them stayed on the webinar for 75% of the time. More than
400 certificates and T-shirts were sent out.  That means that they participated in the webinar for more than  75% of the time. That also means that they did not click away and  start doing e-mail or go do something else. They received a quiz,  and they took the quiz and passed the quiz with 80% or better, and then we sent them acknowledgment that they passed the  quiz. Then we sent them the certificates and the T-shirts.
This generated more than 1.8 million dollars in sales in 90 days. It
generated one million dollars in sales in a single month. I have done a second webinar topic three times and I am planning  on doing another webinar in a couple of weeks. I am going to continue to use webinars to drive my customer list,  drive my marketing, my customer mind-share, and my market share.  My partners, resellers and customers are telling me that they are  hearing from my company more than they ever have.  My partners and my resellers are telling me that they are hearing  from the customers more than they ever have. So, this 
video titan 3.0 review, by providing this training for free, by this  training being very high value, we have reestablished ourselves as  a m a r k e t l e a d e r a n d we have reached out to thousands of  potential customers.  We now have more than 2,500 people on our registration list.  That means that more than 2,500 people have registered for one  of our webinars, and I don’t even know what the current  attendees' number is; it’s well over a thousand. All from an  original list of 800. That means over 300% of the original list of
800 are pre-qualified and registered for one of my webinars.

Details:


tag: video titan 3 bonus, video titan 3 honest review, video titan 3 jvzoo, video titan 3 oto, video titan 3 review, video titan 3 reviews, video titan 3 upsell, video titan 3.0, video titan 3.0 bonus, video titan 3.0 review, video titan 3.0 review and bonus, video titan 3.0 reviews, video titan 3.0 works, video titan bonus, video titan honest review, video titan review

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét